Dienstag, 21. März 2023

♥ Pink Gem Designs - Rainy Day Bunnies ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the cute Rainy Day Bunnies from Pink Gem Designs. You'll find these digital stamps here on Etsy.

I start my card with creating a cloudy background. I ink the Bristol Cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. Then I lay the Lawn Fawn Cloud Stencil over the cardstock and inked the clouds with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers. After that I cut it out with a die from Lawn Fawn. I also cut out a grass border with a die from Magengo and glue it on the cloudy background.


 I printed out the image with my Laser Printer and color them with my Copics. I fussy cut out the image with my scissors and glue them with Foam Tape on the background. I also glue some tiny flowers on the grass and add some rose pearls on the grass and on the tiny flowers. I also add some small enamel dots on the clouds. For the last step I glue the background on my white card base and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela