Sonntag, 18. August 2024

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #178 Color Inspiration ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my card for the current 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #178 Color Inspiration


For my card I use stamps from the Lawn Fawn Fly High stamp set and create a Birthday card.


For the background of my card I use Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feather and Tumbled Glass.Then I use a Stitched rectangle and cut the background out. For the grass hill I use Distress Oxide Crushes Olive and Shabby Shutters. I color the images with Copic and Ohuhu marker. I fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with Foam Tape and with liquid Glue on the background. Then I glue it on my white card base.

With my card I'll take part of the challenge

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela