Samstag, 3. August 2024

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge 177 Christmas in July ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my second card for the current 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 177 Christmas in July

 
 
For this card I create a Snow Globe Christmas card with the cute Beach Christmas stamps. 
I start my card with creating the background and cut out a stitched rectangle. I use Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Prize Ribbon. Then I glue a Glitter Snow paper at the bottom from my card panel. For the Snow Globe I do exactly the same for the background and cut it out with the Magic Iris Snow Globe Add on.


I color all images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. To glue the images on the Snow Globe I use some liquid glue and some Foam tape. I stamp the sentiment on a piece of Perfect Colouring Paper, cut it out with a Lawn Fawn banner die and glue it with Foam Tape on the top of my background. For the last step I glue all on my white cardbase. 

With my card I'll take part of the challenge
 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Love this Beachy Christmas card so much! The snow globe is a great idea! Thank you for joining the challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela