Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2023

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge 158 – Make the Sentiment the Star ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my new card for the current

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 158 – Make the Sentiment the Star

 

 I use the Scripty enjoy die for my card and create a winter birthday scene with the cute Yeti or Not stamp Set.

I start the card with creating the background with Distress Oxides Peacock Feathers and Broken China. If I'm happy with the result, I add some color splashes on the background and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out two snow hills and use an dot embossingfolder for more texture. At the edge of the snow hills I add some Stickles Star Dust and let it also dry. Then I cut out two white frames with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames and glue them on my dry background. If the edges of the snow hills are dry I glue them also on the background. 

I cut out the Scripty Enjoy with white and mint cardstock and glue them slightly on top of each other. Then I stamp the sentiment Your Birthday with VersaMark on the background and use white embossing powder for heat embossing. I stamp all images on a Copic friendly paper and use my Copic Marker for coloring. I cut them out with my scissors and glue them with Foam Tape and with liquid glue on the snow hills. For the last step I glue white enamel dots on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With this card I'll take part of the 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 158 – Make the Sentiment the Star

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog.  Have a great day.

2 Kommentare:

  1. love love love this card! the winter themed birthday card is awesome! and the yeti is the cutest! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela