Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2023

♥ DT Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Monochromatic ♥

  Hi everyone, 

 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new Challenge at the

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge

For this month we have the topic

Monochromatic

 
For my card I use a Poinsettia Die from my stash and papers from Lawn Fawn.
I cut out a stitched rectangle with a die from Lawn Fawn und glue it on my white card base. Then I cut out all pieces for my poinsettia with a light gold/creme paper from Lawn Fawn and glue two poinsettias together and on the background paper.

 I stamp the sentiment on the background paper and glue all on my white card base. For the last step I glue some white pearls on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

So now it's your turn to create a Monochromatic Christmas card, we can't wait to see your creations. 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela