Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2023

♥ DT Magengo - I WOOF you so much ♥

  Hi everyone,

 this is my second posting for today and here I show you my new inspiration card with stamps and dies from Magengo Designs.

 I use stamps from these Stamp Sets for my card:

-Granny's house stamp set

-I Woof You stamp set

-Home Sweet Home stamp set.

I start my card with coloring the images from the different Stamp Sets. I stamp them on a Copic friendly paper, my favorite is the Transotype Perfect Coloring Paper. I use my Copic Marker for coloring and fussy cut out all images with my scissors.

Then I cut out a two pieces of different design papers from my stash with the  In-out stitched rectangles die cut set  and glue them on my white card base. 


 I glue the images with liquid glue and with thin Foam Tape on the card. I stamp the sentiment on a small white cardstock stripe and glue it with liquid glue on the card.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela