Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2023

♥ Lawn Fawn - Have a wheely great day ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Because I have so many leftover images from my card last Friday, I decided to create another Lawn Fawn card.

For this card I inked a piece of Bristol cardstock with Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber. Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick and Seedles Preserves. For the grass border I use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn. Then I cut it out with the Large stitched rectangle stackables dies and for the grass I use the Grassy Border die. 

Then I arrange the images on the background, glue them with Foam Dots and liquid glue on the background and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela