Dienstag, 30. Mai 2023

DT Magengo - Fly with me stamp set / Liebe über den Wolken ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥  

Today I show you another inspiration card for the Magengo Designs Team. For my new card I use the Fly with me stamp set from the new Summer 2023 release.

 I cut out a rectangle of Bristol cardstock with the In-out stitched rectangles dies and use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for inking the background. Then I lay the Fluffy cloud stencil over the rectangle and use Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers for creating the cloudy background. Then I cut out a grass border with the Grass borders Die cut set and use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn for inking. I glue the grass border on the cloud background and then all on my white card base.


I stamp the images on a Copic friendly paper and color the images with my Copic Markers. I fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with Foam Tape and with liquid glue on the background. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card. For the flowers I use a flower punch of my stash and add some little rhinstones on the flowers.

Many thenks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela