Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023

♥ Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine Slimline Card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my first card with the Giant Hello Sunshine die from the new Lawn Fawn Release. I was inspired for my slimline card by the talented Tammy. I really love her adorable creations.

 I start my card with stamping the images from the Lawn Fawn Beary Rainy Days stamp set, color them with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors. Then I cut out a piece of Bristol cardstock with the Lawn Fawn slimline die and use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers for blending. If I'm happy with the result, I add some Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the background and glue the backgound on my white card base..

 I cut out the Giant Hello Sunshine with Perfect Colouring Paper and glue it on the background. I color the inside of the sunshine letters with Copics and glue them on the card. Then I arrange the images on the backgound and glue them with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the card. For the last step I add some white Enamel Dots on the card.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela