Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Sneak Peak New Release - Have a Bright Night ♥

 Hi everyone,

today is the second day of the Show and Tell Days for the new Magengo Designs Release.

For my card today I use the Bright Night stamp set. I start with creating the background and cut out a rectangle with the In-out stitched rectangles dies. I also cut out a grass border with the Grass Border dies and use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn for inking. I also add some green Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the grass border. Then I ink the stitched rectangle with Distress Oxide Prize Ribbon and Uncharted Mariner. For the fireflies I add some Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber. I also add some golden Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the background. I glue the grass border on the background and then all on my white card base.

 

 I color the images with my Copic Marker, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue some with liquid glue and some with Foam tape on the card. I stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink on a small stripe of black cardstock and use white embossing powder for heat embossing. I glue it with liquid glue on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela