Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2023

♥ DT Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - No Stamping ♥

 Hi everyone,
 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
 
Today we start a new Challenge at the
 
 
For this month we have the topic

For my card I use some dies from Lawn Fawn.

 
I cut the Peppermint Stripes Backdrop with white cardstock and glue it on red cardstock. Then I cut it again with green cardstock and glue the small green stripes on the white backdrop. Then I distress a piece of green cardstock and glue it on my white card base. I glue the Peppermint Stripes Backdrop on the green cardstock. I cut out the Jolly Christmas Tree with Glimmer Cardstock and glue it on my card. For the sentiment I use the Line Border Happy Holidays and cut it with red and green cardstock and glue one above the other. For the last step I glue some golden stars on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like. 
 
So now it's your turn to create a No Stamping card, can't  wait to see your creations. 
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela