Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2023

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #149 Dies Only ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my new card for the current

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #149 / Dies Only

 

For this card I use 5 different dies and create a rainbow background.

I start the card with creating 9 different pieces of Bristol Cardstock with Distress Oxides: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Fossilized Amber, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire and Wilted Violet

After the backgrounds are dry I cut them out with the Lawn Fawn Simple Stripes Diagonal Die.


Then I glue the different stripes on a piece of white cardstock. After that I add some golden Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out a white frame and glue it on the dry background. I cut out the HOORAY for several times with white cardstock and glue them together. I glue a glitter cardstock HOORAY on top and then all on the card background. I also cut out two little hearts with glitter cardstock and glue them also on the background.


 I stamp the It's your birthday sentiment with a Versamark embossing pad and use white embossing powder for heat embossing. For the last step I glue the background on a piece of black cardstsock and then on my white card base.

With my card I'll take part of the challenge: 


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Your card made me so happy - Such a bright and cheerful Card!! I love the colors, the glitter, the design - yes everything!!! Awesome take on our "only Dies" challenge theme too! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Lots of Love, Karin

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very fun card ... love the rainbows and the glitter

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. looooove this!! the rainbow background is amazing!! LOOOOVE the gold too!! SOOOO cute!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela