Dienstag, 23. Mai 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Sneak Peak New Release - Lucky You Are My Mom ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Todas is a very special day, because we start the Show and Tell Days for the new Magengo Designs release.

For my card today I use the Lucky You Are My Mom stamp set and the Grass Border dies and the In-out stitched rectangles dies.

 I start as always with creating the background. I blended a piece of Bristol cardstock with Distress Oxide Dried Marigold and Picket Raspberry. If I'm happy with the result I cut it out with the In-out stitched rectangles dies and put them aside. Then I cut out two grass borders with the Grass border dies and blend one with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and the other one with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint and glue them both on my background and then on my white card base.


I color all images with my Copic Marker, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the card. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the background. For the last step I glue some butterflies with rhinestones on the background. 

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela