Samstag, 28. Januar 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Second Day of the Spring Release 2023 ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today is the second day of the Show and Tell days for the new Magengo Design Spring Release 2023. Today we show you creations with the new Grass Border dies and the It's your day stamp set on the Magengo Design Blog.

For my card today I cut out a rectangle with the In-out Stitched rectangles dies and use Distress Oxides Saltwater Taffy, Dried Marigold and Fossilized Amber for inking. Then I add some golden Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry. In the meanwhile I inked two pieces Bristol Cardstock with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint and add also some green Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the cardstock and let it dry.  If it's dry I use the new Grass Border Dies and cut out the grass and glue them with Foam Tape and liquid glue on my stitched rectangle. After that I glue the background on my white card base. 


The clouds are from My Favorite Things and the flowers and butterflies from my stash. I also add some little pearls on the butterflies and on the flowers. I color the images from the It's your day stamp set with my Copics, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my card. The sentiment is also from the It's your day stamp set.

I hope you like my card and the new Grass border dies and the new It's your day stamp set. Stay tuned for tomorrow, where we show you more exciting new products.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela