Freitag, 27. Januar 2023

♥ DT Magengo - First Day of the Spring release 2023 ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today is a very special day, because we start at the Magengo Design Blog the Show and tell videos for the new Spring Release 2023. It's such a big release with many new wonderful products. Over the next 8 days we show you all new produtcs with examples at the Magengo Design Blog.♥ 

Today we start with the In-out Stitched rectangles dies and the new Acrylic blocks.

For my card today I use two of the new dies and the older Happy Mail stamp set, and the Good Vibes stamp set and the Wavy hills stencil. I start to create the card with creating the background and inked a piece of Bristol cardstock with the Wavy Hills stencil and Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for the sky and Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn for the grass. The I cut it out with a die from the In-out Stitched rectangles dies. I also cut out another background with the largest die from the set and use some design paper from Lawn Fawn. I glue the inked background on the design paper and then all with Foam Tape on my white card base.

Then I stamp the images on a Copic friendly paper and use my Copics for coloring. Then I fussy cut out the images with my scissors and glue them with liquid glue and with Foam Dots on the card. For the flowers I use a die from my stash and cut them out with the Tropical Shimmer cardstock from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is also from the Happy mail stamp set. 

I hope you like my card and the new In-out Stitched rectangles dies. Stay tuned for tomorrow, where we show you more exciting new products.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela