Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2023

♥ DT Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - January Challenge / Snippets ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

This is really a special posting for me, because it's the first posting as a new Design Team member for the

 Christmas Craft Creations Challenge. 

So now let's start the new chapter and for this month we have the topic

Snippets

 For my DT card I use a leftover from a turquoise background and a leftover piece of a Christmas Text paper from My Favorite Things. I cut these leftovers out with a scalloped die from Stamp Corner and glue them on a white scalloped cutting background. My card base is a little bit smaller and I glue it behind the papers.

The image is a Digital stamp from amandajaynedesigns, you'll find her Etsy Shop here with many cute Digital Stamps. I printed out the image on a piece of Copic friendly paper and use my Copics for coloring. Then I fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam tape on the card. I stamp a sentiment from Lawn Fawn with my Misty Tool directly on the card. for the last step I glue some color matching pearls on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.♥ 

So now it's your turn, I can't wait to see your creations and we hope you join our new challenge.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.Have a great day.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome to the Team Angela. Lovely layout and so colourful. Super cute image and beautifully coloured.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela