Sonntag, 28. Februar 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Interactive card with Easter Secret Digital Stamp ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥  

Today I'm on the Magengo blog and show you a new interactive scene card with the cute Easter Secret Digital stamps.

Geburtstag Scout digitale Stempel und Svg-Datei Kartenmachen image 0 

For the trees on my card I use the Run To School Digital stamps.

 Run auf schule digitale Stempel-Set Svg-Dateien druckbare image 0

 I start my card first with creating the background with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber and Shabby Shutters for the grass. After the background is dry I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and create the interactive mechanism with a Pull Tab Die. 

 Then I printed out all the images  and color them with Copic Markers. I fussy cut them out with a scissors and arrange my scene on the card. If you pull now on the little tab you can see that another butterfly comes from behind the bush.

I glue the background with Foam Tape on my white card base, so that the Pull Tab works correct.

I hope you'll like this Interactive card like I do.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela