Dienstag, 16. Februar 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Birthday Tags with Birthday Scout Digital Stamps ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo Design Blog three new birthday tags. I really love to create tags and decorate the birthday presents with some handmade tags. I use the cute Birthday Scout Digital Stamps from  the new release, it's such a perfect set for these occasion.

 For the tags I create a soft watercolored background and let it dry. In the meanwhile I print out the images , color them with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with a scissors.

After the watercolored background is dry I cut out the tags with a die from My Favorite Things. I also cut out some grass borders and inked them with Distress Oxides Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters.  Then I glue the grass border on the tags and add my images on the tags.  On two tags I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the tags. I also cut out some clouds, flowers and notes and glue them on the tags. 

I really love how they looks like and I hope you'll like them also.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela