Dienstag, 2. Februar 2021

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game 22 #A Large Sentiment ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Since yesterday is the new challenge live at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

For this challenge we have the topic

A Large Sentiment

  I use a sentiment stamp from Verses Rubberstamp and some cute images from My Favorite Things for my card.


I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and cut it out with a scalloped rectangle die. Then I stamp the sentiment on the top of the card and glue my background on my smaller card base. I color the images from My Favorite Things Birthday Buds set with Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue them with Foam Tape on my card and add for the last step some clear drops on the card.

So now it's your turn to create a birthday card with a large sentiment, we hope you'll join our new challenge. You can take part of our challenge until the 28th. February. We can't wait to see your creations.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela