Dienstag, 2. Februar 2021

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game 22 #A Large Sentiment ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Since yesterday is the new challenge live at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

For this challenge we have the topic

A Large Sentiment

  I use a sentiment stamp from Verses Rubberstamp and some cute images from My Favorite Things for my card.


I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and cut it out with a scalloped rectangle die. Then I stamp the sentiment on the top of the card and glue my background on my smaller card base. I color the images from My Favorite Things Birthday Buds set with Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue them with Foam Tape on my card and add for the last step some clear drops on the card.

So now it's your turn to create a birthday card with a large sentiment, we hope you'll join our new challenge. You can take part of our challenge until the 28th. February. We can't wait to see your creations.♥

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela