Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Card with Love is the Air Digital stamps ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo Blog and showing you my card with the cute Love is in the Air Digital Stamp Set from the new Release. You'll find the stamps here in the Magengo Etsy Shop.

 

I start my card with creating the background. I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers.


I add some water splahes on the background and use a paper towel and remove the water. Then I add some white and Peacock Feathers splashes and let the background dry. 

In the meantime I color all images which I need for my card with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors.

I also cut out two grass broders and use Distress Oxide Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint for inking the grass. I cut out my background with a stitched rectangle die from Heffy Doodle and glue the grass borders on the background. Now it's time to create my scene.
For the final step I stamp the sentiment on the grass border and add some rhinstones on the flowers.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela