Montag, 1. März 2021

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game 23 #Patterned Paper ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a wonderful Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

OmG the time flies, the February is over and we have the first day of March. That means also we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge 

For this month we have the topic

Patterned Paper

I have really a lot of patterned paper in my stuff, but i don't use it very often. You can take part of our challenge until the 28th. March, we can't wait to see your creations.♥

I use some of the Birthday Brights Paper Pad from My Favorite Things for my card and a new stamp. I really felt in love as I seen this clearstamp for the first time and it's this cute little dragon is so perfect for a birthday card.
I cut out the design paper with a large stitched die from Heffy Doodle and use my paper distresser to roughen all paper edges. Then I glue the paper on a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and use once again the paper distresser for all edges. I glue the background papers on my white card base and color the image with my Copic Markers. I fussy cut it out with a scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on my card. For the sentiment I use stamps from two Lawn Fawn sets and heat embossing them with white Lawn Fawn embossing powder. For the final touch I glue some light green pearls on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.♥

 So I'll hope you join our new AAA Birthday Challenge. You can enter your card until the 28th March. Hope to see you there.♥

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥

1 Kommentar:

  1. Awesome card Angela. Love your patterned papers and card design - all those distressed edges are fabulous. And the dragon is such a perfect focal image.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela