Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021

♥ Let it Snow with Lawn Fawn Penguins for the Lawn Fawnatics #94 What's the Weather? ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today I show you a card which I made for a card swap with the topic Penguins. My card fits perfectly to the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #94 What's the Weather.

 

I create my card with the cute Snow Cool stamps from Lawn Fawn.

I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans. Then I use the Snow Stencil from Lawn Fawn and add some white Embossing paste on the background. After it is dry I glue the background on my white card base. After this I cut out a piece of white cardstock with the Stitched Hillside Backdrop Landscape and glue it on thebackground. I color all images with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue them with Foam Tape on my card. For the final step I cut out the Let it Snow sentiment and glue it on my background.

With this card I'll take part of this challenge


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great Sunday.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela