Montag, 14. September 2020

♥ My Favorite Things - Sending Bundles of Hugs for 2020 Card Design Superstar 2020 ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my first card for the  

2020 Card Design Superstar contest 

from My Favorite Things
 

 On this contest you can join three different categories with your creations: 

Clean & Simple Genius, Coloring Virtuoso and Innovation Master.
 
With this card I'll take part of the Clean & Simple Genius categorie.

For this card I use the Rectangle Trio Stencil and ink the background with Distress Oxide  Shabby Shutters, Carved Pumpkin and Fossilized Amber. Then I cut it out with the
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and glue it with Foam Tape on my white card base. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the top pf the card. I color the images from the BB Fall Friends Stamp Set with my Copic Marker, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with liquid glue and Foam tape on the card. 
 
I'm really happy how my card looks like and so I'll take part of the 

My favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest 
 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela