Donnerstag, 10. September 2020

♥ DT Magengo - September release / DING, DONG, The school bell rings ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog. 

Today I'm really nervous, because this is my first posting as an official Design team member from the Magengo family.

For today I show you a card with the cute Run To school Digital stamp set from the September 2020 release.

I start my card with creating the digital stamps for printing. I use Microsoft Word to create the school house and the trees and arrange them together, so they fits perfect to my card. I also reduce the cute critters a little bit so they fits perfect to the school house. As I color all my images with Copic Markers I use my laser printer for printing the images. I fussy cut them out with a scissor. Then I create my background with Distress Oxides and a cloud stencil.  For the grass I use a hill die and a grass border die and ink the grass also with Distress Oxides. I cut out the cloud background with a rectangle die and glue the hill and the gras border on the background. 
I glue the school house and the critters with Foam tape on my card. Then I decided to print some more  grass, color it with Copics, fussy cut them out and glue them on my card. For the sentiment which is also include in the Run to school set I use a banner die and glue it on top of my background. I glue all on my white card base and for the final step I glue some rhinestones on the card.
 
I'm really happy how the card looks like and I hope I can inspire you a little bit.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon. Have a great day.
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela