Dienstag, 1. September 2020

♥ DT Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Challenge #116 / Festive Things with Wings ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

Sparkles Christmas Challenge

 
For this challenge we have the topic
Festive Things with Wings 

For my card I use the cute owls from Sunny Studio Stamps and make a Distress Oxide background.
I start my card with creating the Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire. I added some splashes of white acrylic paint on the background and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out a white frame with the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics and put it aside. Then I color my images from the Happy Owlidays stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. After my background is dry I cut it out with a die from Heffy Doodle and glue it on my card base. I glue the white frame and all images on the background. For the lower owl I use Foam Tape for more dimension. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card. For the final touch I glue some white sequins on the card and I'm really happy how this christmas card looks like. Do you start with creating christmas cards right now?

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela