Samstag, 19. September 2020

♥ DT Magengo - Hi there ! ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm here with my new Design Team card for Magengo.

I show you a new card with the cute Stay Connected Digital stamps from the September 2020 release.

I start my card with creating the background. I cut out a panel with a rectangle die and ink the bottom with Distress Ink Tea Dye. Then I stamp the wooden floor on the bottom and use a pencil for the skirting board. I inked the rest of the panel with Distress Ink Milled Lavender. I use a stencil and Distress Ink Victorian Velvet for the wallpaper pattern. I put my background aside for drying.

In the meantime I printed out the images, color them with Copic Markers and fussy cut the images out with my scissors. I glue the images with liquid glue and Foam tape on my background and then on a white card base.

I really love this cute scene and hope you like it also. You'll find the stamps here in the Magengo Shop.

Bleiben Sie verbunden digitale Stempel-Set Svg-Dateien image 0

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela