Donnerstag, 3. September 2020

♥ ATC Tausch August / ATC Verrückte / Thema Lawn Fawn ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you some ATC's which I made for the monthly swap with the girls from the #ATC Verrückte

For August we use the topic

Lawn Fawn

  For this swap we only use the stamps from Lawn Fawn.


For my ATC's I use many different stamp sets and create different backgrounds. I color all images with my Copics, Tri Blend Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. For the backgrounds I use Distress Oxides.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela