Donnerstag, 17. September 2020

♥ My Favorite Things - Adventure card for Card Design Superstar 2020 ♥

 Hi everbody,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my another card for the

My Favorite Things
2020 Card Design Superstar contest

With this little scene card I'll take part of the Coloring Virtuoso categorie.

I use the Adorable Adventures stamp set for my card. 


I create a background with Distress Oxides Dried Marigold, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Vintage Photo and cut it out with the Stitched Scallop Rectangle Framed Die-namics. Then I cut out two grass hills with the Tucked in Turf Vertical Die-namics. I inked the hills with Distress Oxides Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint and glue them on my background.

I color the images with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue the images with Foam tape on the background and then the background on my white card base. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card. For the last step I cut out three little clouds with the Cute Cloud Outlines Die-namics, color them with Copics and glue them on the card.

I'm really happy how the card looks like and so I'll take part of the
 
My favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥ 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela