Montag, 28. September 2020

♥ DT Magengo - Time to read / You are so special to me ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo blog and show you a new card and a tag with the cute Read more Digital stamps.

I must admit, that these stamps reminds me on my childhood, when my mother read to me every evening my favorite books. This was the best time of the day and I really love this time.

I start my card and the tag with creating a background with Distress Oxide Wild Honey and Aged Mahagony. Then I add some golden splahes on the background and let it dry.

I printed the images out with my laser printer and colored them with my Copic Marker. I fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my backgrounds. For the cute bears I use Foam tape for a bit more dimension. I stamp the sentiment directly on the card and on the carpet some little flowers.  

I really love this cute scene and I hope you like it also. You'll find the Read More stamp set here in the shop.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a wonderful day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela