Montag, 7. September 2020

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Animals & Critters ♥

 Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

For this challenge we want to see Animals or Critters on your card, but remember it must be a birthday card. You can take part of this challenge until the 4th.October and we can't wait to see your creations.

For my card I use the cute stamps from Heffy Doodle.

I create a Distress Oxide background with Dried Marigold and Carved Pumpkin and cut it out with a rectangle die from Heffy Doodle. Then I cut out a little sand hill with a die from Lawn Fawn Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders. I inked the hill with Tea Dye and Antique Linen. For the waves I use Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon and cut them out. Then I cut all out with the rectangle die from Heffy Doodle, so it fits perfectly to my background.  I color the images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with a scissors and glue them on my card. For some images I use Foam Tape for a bit more dimension. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Now it's your turn to join our new challenge, hope to see your creation there.
So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

3 Kommentare:

  1. So cute,love the little scene you've created, they look as if they are having great fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Totally adorable! Loving your cute little critters and all the creativity of your seascape scene.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super card Angela. I love a good seal-ebration!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela