Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge 165 - Lots of Hearts - Card Nr. 2 ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my second card for the current

 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 165 - Lots of Heart

For this card I use the Heart Wreath Stencil and use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Kitsch Flamingo for inking. Then I cut it out with a die from the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and glue it on a piece of Shimmer Cardstock from Lawn Fawn. I use the Distress Tool for all edges and glue it on my white card base.

For the middle of the heart wreath I use the Hugging Beavers from Lawn Fawn. I color them with Copics, fussy cut them out and glue them with Foam Tape in the middle. The sentiment is also from the Hugging Beavers Set. I also cut out some little hearts with the Shimmer Cardstock and glue them on the card.

With my second card I'll take part of the current challenge

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 165 - Lots of Heart

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. this card is so cute - the heart wreath is soo coll and the critters are adorable :)
    thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela