Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2024

♥ DT Christmas Craft Creations - Stencil or Embossing Folder ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's time for our monthly Christmas Challenge at the

Christmas Craft Creations Blog.

For this month we have the topic

Stencil or Embossing Folder


For my card I decided to use a stencil from Lawn Fawn and create a stencil background. I create the background with different green and brown Distress Oxides colors.


After I'm happy with the background I cut it out with a rectangle die from Lawn Fawn. I also cut out a brown gold glitter frame and glue it on the rectangle. Then I glue it on my white card base. For the middle I use a die from Sizzix  with gold and red cardstock. For the last step I glue some little golden stars on the NOEL and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Now it's your turn to create a Stencil or Embossing Folder Christmas card, we can't wait to see your creations. 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela