Freitag, 4. August 2023

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #153 Christmas in July ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my new card for the current

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #153 Christmas in July 

I use the cute images from the Beachy Christmas stamp set and different dies from Lawn Fawn. I start my card with creating the background. I cut out a cricle Masking Paper and glue it on a piece of Bristol Cardstock. Then I ink the background with Dsitress Oxide Uncharted Mariner, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and cut it out with a Lawn Fawn Frame Die. I remove the masking paper and ink the moon with Distress Oxides Fossilized Amber and Pickest Raspberry. Then I cut out the beach with the Tropical Background die and use Distress Ink Tea Dye for inking. I also cut out some waves and use Distress Oxides Salvages Patina for inking and glue all pieces together.

I stamp all images on a Copic friendly paper and color them all with my Copic Marker. I fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the card. The mice are having so much fun to seeing the flying santa. For the last step I glue some golden glitter stars on the background and I'm really happy how the card looks like.
 
With my card I'll take part of the
 
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog.  Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Such an awesome Christmas card!!! I love your creativity with those adorable mice and love your coloring too! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Lots of Love, Karin

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela