Mittwoch, 16. November 2022

♥ My Favorite Things - Stencil Background with Snow Buddies ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you  a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the Watercolor Wash Square Stencil and stamps from the Snow Buddies Set.

I start my card with cutting a large rectangle and lay the stencil over the paper. I use Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina for inking and add some white Colirocolor pearl splahes on the square. I remove the stencil and let the background dry. 

I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool on the background and cut out the paper with the largest die from the Heffy Doodle Imperial Stitched Rectangle Dies and glue my card base behind the rectangle.

Then I stamp the images and color them with my Copic Marker. I fussy cut out the images with my scissors and glue them with Foam Tape on the background. For the last step I glue some white sequins on the background and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela