Donnerstag, 3. November 2022

♥ DT Magengo - Oh Tannenbaum Slimline Card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo Blog another inspiration card with the cute stamps from our Christmas release. For my card today I use the Oh Tannenbaum stamp set and create a Christmas Slimline card. 

I start my card as always with creating the background. I cut out a piece of Bristol paper and use Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Hickery Smoke. If I'm happy with the result I add some white and Peacock Feathers color splashes on the background and let it dry.

In the meanwhile I stamp the images on a Copic friendly paper and color all images with Copic Markers. I fussy cut out the images with my scissors and put them aside. Then I cut out some snow hills and add some Stickles Star Dust on all snow hill borders and let them also dry. 

If the background is dry I glue it with the snow hills on my white card base. I add some white dots with a Gel pen on the trees and the bunnies and  glue the images on the card. I stamp the sentiment with a Versamark ink on a stripe of black cardstock and use some white embossing powder for heat embossing.

Oh Tannenbaum stamp set


Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela