Montag, 7. November 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Slimline Card with Gingerbreadbabies ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a slimline card with the cute Gingerbreadbabies Digital Stamps from LTTS Doodles.

For my card I start with inking a piece of Bristol Paper with Distress Oxide Antique Linen, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry. If I like the result I add some white and golden pearlcolor splashes with a paintbrush on the background and let it dry. Then I cut it out with a scalloped slimline die from Lawn Fawn. I cut out another white rectangle paper and glue it behind the scalloped background. My card base is a little bit smaller behind the white background.

Then I printed out the Gingerbreadbabies from LTTS Doodles on Copic friendly paper and use my Copic marker for coloring. After the coloring is done I fussy cut out the images and glue them with Foam Tape on the card. For the sentiment I use a stamp from Lawn Fawn. For the last step I glue some golden rhinestones on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.
 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela