Freitag, 18. November 2022

♥ My Favorite Things - Be Merry with Stencil Background ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another Christmas card with stamps and stencil from My Favorite Things.

I start my card with creating the background with the My Favorite Things Watercolor Wash Rectangle Stencil. I use Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina and Uncharted Mariner to ink the background and apply some white Coliro Pearlcolor splashes. If it is dry I cut out the background with the largest die from the Imperial Stitched Rectangle Dies from Heffy Doodle. my card base is a little bit smaller than the sticthed rectangle and I glue it behind the stitched rectangle.

Then I use the Be Merry Die-namics, cut it out with white cardstock and glue it on the inked background. I color the cute Santa from the Holly Jolly Santa set with my Copics and glue it with thin Foam pads on the card. For the last step I glue some red Enamel Dots on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

I participate with this card to this challenge:

 52cct.blogspot.com - november-colour-challenge

 

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - CH #79 Merry Christmas

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - STENCIL IT

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

4 Kommentare:

  1. trop mignon Angela, quel adorable Santa, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful card! You used the colours very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A joyful and fun card! Love it! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challenge:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. OH WOW this is just BEAUTIFUL. Are you aware of our new STENCIL FUN challenge blog? We would love to have you come share this beauty with us ... such amazing inspiration! You can find the link under my name. Hope to see you there!

    Darlene
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela