Samstag, 5. November 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - We wish you a Merry Christmas with Chilly Friends Digital Stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today  I show cou anothe Christmas card with the cute Chilly Friends Digital Stamps from LTTS Doodles. You'll find all her cute Digital Stamps here in her Etsy Shop. 

For my card today I use the cute penguin pyramid which is also included in the Chilly Friends set. I start my card as always with creating a Distress Oxide background. For my card today I use a piece of Bristol paper and inked it with the Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner. If I'm happy with the blending I add some pearlwhite, pearlgold and Peacock Feathers color splashes on the background and let it dry. In the meantime I printed out the image and color them with my Copic and Tri Blend Markers. For the sentiment I use a banner die and a stamp from Lawn Fawn.


 If the background is dry I cut it out with the Imperial Stitched Rectangle Die from Heffy Doodle and glue it on my white card base. I fussy cut out the image with my scissors and glue the penguin pyramid with Foam Tape on the card. I stamp the Lawn Fawn sentiment on a banner die from Lawn Fawn and glue it over the penguin pyramid. For the last step I glue some golden stars on the background and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

That's all for today, many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela