Dienstag, 1. November 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Merry Christmas with Gingerbreadbabies Digital Stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another Christmas card with the digital stamps from LTTS Doodles. For my card today I use the Gingerbreadbabies digital stamps, they're so cute.

I start my card with creating the background and cut out a rectangle piece of Bristol Paper. I use Distress Oxide Antique Linen, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry for inking the paper. If I'm happy with the result I add some white, gold and pink Cloiro pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry.

In the meantime I printed out the Gingerbreadbabies pyramid, color these cuties with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors.

I cut out the backgound with a scallop die from Lawn Fawn and a white scalloped frame. I glue the white frame on the background and my card base behind the background. I glue the Gingerbreadbabies pyramid with Foam Tape on the card. I stamp a sentiment from Lawn Fawn on a white thin cardstock stripe, cut them out and glue them also with Foam Tape on the card. For the last step I glue some little golden sequins on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

So that's all for today, many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela