Donnerstag, 10. November 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Beary Christmas Card ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another Christmas card with the cute Digital Stamps from LTTS Doodles. For my card today I use the cute Beary Christmas digital stamps.

I start my card with printing out the image and color it with my Copic Marker.


 Then I cut out the green background with a die from Lawn Fawn and glue it on my white card base. The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn.I glue the Beary Christmas pyramid with Foam Tape on the card. For the last step I cut out some little golden stars and glue them on my card.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela