Montag, 1. August 2022

♥ DT Magengo - Süßes oder Saures card with Spooky B-day stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog. 

Today it's time for a cute spooky Halloween card with the cute Magengo Spooky B-day stamps. As I saw this stamp set for the first time, I'm so in love with all these cute images. So I decided to use all these cute critters on my card today.

For this card I decide to use also the great Sticky spiderweb stencil on my my background paper. I inked the paper with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Distress Ink Dusty Concord.  I cut out a black cardstock frame and stamp the German sentiment "Süßes oder Saures" which means in English "Trick or Treat" with a VersaMark embossing pad  in the middle from the black frame. For heat embossing I use some white embossing powder from my stash. Then I glue the black frame on the spiderweb background and then on my white card base.

I stamp the images with a Copic Marker friendly stamp pad and color all images with Copic Marker. For the bats I use the W Copics and for the bandages the C Copics. I fussy cut out the images with a scissors and glue them with Foam tape on my card. 

I use these products for my card:

Sticky spiderweb stencil

Spooky B-day stamp set


Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela