Montag, 15. August 2022

♥ DT Magengo - Granny's hause stamp set / ich habe Dich lieb Karte ♥

  Hi crafty friends,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my first card with the cute stamps from the Granny's hause stamp set on the Magengo Design Blog. I really love this set because all images are so lovingly designed. I haven't much memories of one of my granny, because the parents from my dad have a car accident when I was two years old. But I think she looks so lovely like the granny stamp in this set.

For my card I inked a piece of Bristol cardstock with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry. I also add some golden and rose pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry. Meanwhile I stamp all images with a Copic friendly stamp pad and color the images with Copic Marker. I fussy cut all the images with a scissors and lay them aside. Then I cut out the background with a rectangle die from Whimsy Stamps and glue it on my white card base. For the bottom of my background I use a wooden stamp from SU and glue it with liquid glue on the background. 

I arrange all images on my card and glue them with liquid glue and some with Foam Tape on the background. I stamp the sentiment on a small stripe of white cardstock and glue it with Foam Tape on my card. For the last step I glue some rose enamel dots on my card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Grannys hause stamp set

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela