Dienstag, 8. März 2022

♥ Time For Tea Designs - Sending Bear Hugs ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card I made with stamps and dies from Time for Tea Designs.

For this card I create a cloud background on a piece of Bristol paper with Distress Ink Milled Lavender and the Cloud stencil from My Favorite Things. Then I cut out a white frame with the Scalloped Frame Dies from Time for Tea Designs and glue it with liguid glue on my cloud background and all on my smaller card base.

 I stamp the ballons from the Pandamonium Party Stamp Set directly on the background and use a light grey marker for coloring. Then I stamp them once again, color it with Copic and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Marker. I fussy cut them out with a scissor and glue them with thin Foam Dots on the background. You find the sentiment also in the Pandamonium Party Stamp Set. For the last step I glue some clear drops on the card and I'm so happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day. 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela