Mittwoch, 16. März 2022

♥ Lawn Fawn - Happy Spring Card ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with some products from the last Lawn Fawn release. For my card I use the Giant Happy Spring Die and the Tiny Spring Friends stamps. I also use a die from the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set.

I start my card with coloring double all the tiny little images with my Copic Markers. I had never thought how many Markers I use for all these tiny images.😂


Then I created my background. I use Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint and Bundles Sage for the background. 


After it is dry I cut it out with the largest die from the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set. For a bit more vibrant colors I add some Distress Micro Glaze on the Distress Oxide colors and let it dry once again. In the meantime I fussy cut all these tiny little images with my scissors and put them aside. Then I cut out the Happy Spring from my inked background. For more dimension I cut out some more sentiments and glue them one above the other and on the top the inked one. I glue the inked background on a white card base and then the inked sentiment in the middle. For the last step I glue the tiny images on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela