Montag, 7. März 2022

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #35 Under the Sea ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge 

with the topic


For my card I create a Under the Sea Birthday scene with some Lawn Fawn stamps.

I start my card with creating the background. I use the Nuvo Shimmer Powder Atlantis Burst and Blue Blitz  on a piece of watercolor paper and create the under the sea background. I cut out the background with the Stamp Corner Deckle Frames Die. For the sand hill on the bottom of my card I inked a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock with Distress Ink Tea Dye and add some golden, brown, white and golden splashes on the cardstock. If the splashes are dry I cut out the sand hill with a die from Lawn Fawn and the Deckle Frames die from Stamp Corner. I glue the background on my white card base. I color all Lawn Fawn images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with a scissors. I glue some images with liquid glue and some with Foam Dots on the card. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool on the background. For the last step I glue some clear drops on the card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day. 

 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous, I destashed these lawn fawn babies in favor of the MFT mermaids, I may or may not regret that now ;-) your card is adorable

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. An adorably sweet little under the water scene. Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Adorable water scene. I love all the little images you added!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela