Mittwoch, 23. März 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Flower Bunny ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥ 

Today I show you a new card with a cute bunny from LTTS Doodles which I colored only with my Polychromos pencils. On my card I use 9 different companies and I'm really happy how they match perfect together.

I start my card with printing out the digital stamp image and decided to use only my Polychromos pencils for coloring. It's the first time I colored only with pencils and I'm really happy how the image looks like. I fussy cut out the image with sciccors and put it aside. Then I create my background with a cloud stencil from Lawn Fawn and Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. For the grass I use Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and cut it out with a die from Newtons Nook Designs. Then I cut out the background with the Lace Edge die from Stamp Corner and glue it on my smaller card base. For the middle part I use a smaller die from the Lace Edge Die Set and glue it with Foam Tape on the card. I glue the cute bunny with liquid glue on my card. For the little flowers I use a die from Lawn Fawn and for the cloud I use a die from My favorite Things. The sun is from a Sunny Studio Stamp Set. For the "Hi" I use the small Alphabet die from C.C. Designs. For the last step I glue some rose pearls on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela