Freitag, 11. März 2022

♥ DT Magengo - I Woof You So Much ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo Design Blog another card with the cute I Woof You clear stamp set.


I start my card with creating the background. Therefor I inked a piece of Bristol paper with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. I add some blue pearlcolor splashes with a paintbrush on the background and let it dry. In the meantime I inked another two pieces of Bristol paper with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron for my grass hill and for the brown sand hill I use Distress Ink Tea Dye and Vitage Photo. I put them both aside and add some clouds with a stencil on my dry blue background.
After I'm happy with the result I glue the grass and the sand hill on the background and then all on my white card base. At the top of the card I glue two clouds with Foam Tape on the card. 
I color the images with Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with a scissors. I glue them with Foam Tape on the card and I'm really happy how it looks like. I stamp the sentiment on a small stripe of black cardstock und use white embossingpowder for heat embossing. For the last step I glue some clear drops on the card and hope you like the card like I do.
 
 
Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela