Montag, 17. Januar 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Happy ♥ Day card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the cute Koala Love digital stamp from LTTS Doodles.

For my card I start with inking a background panel with Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo and let it dry. Then I inked another background panel with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and cut it out with the Quilted Hearts Backdrop Portrait Die and glue it on the Kitsch Flamingo background. My card base is a little bit smaller and I glue it behind the inked background.


 I printed the image out with my laser printer and color it with my Copics. When my coloring is done I fussy cut out the image with my scissor and glue it with Foam tape on my background. For the last step I cut out the Happy ♥ Day Banner from Lawn Fawn and color it also with Copics.

So that's all for today, many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela