Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #116 - Let's Celebrate! ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I show you my new card for the current Challenge at

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 116 -Let's Celebrate

 

I created a birthday card in rainbow colors with the Simple Stripes Diagonal Die.

I start to create 9 different backgrounds with Distress Oxides:

Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Carved pumpkin, Fossilized Amber, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sappihre and Wilted Violet

After the backgrounds are dry I cut them out with the Lawn Fawn Simple Stripes Diagonal Die.


 Then I arrange one rainbow background to see how it looks like.


 After I'm happy with the look I glue all the stripes on a white background and my card base behind the card panel. Then I color all images with my Copic Marker, fussy cut them out and glue them on the background. For the sentiment I use the happy stamp from the Scripty Bubble Sentiments Set and cut them out with the coordinating die. For a bit more dimension I cut out 5 layers of the sentiment and glue them all together. The birthday sentiment is from the Giant Birthday Messages stamp set and I use the Lawn Fawn white Embossing powder for heat embossing. 

 

For the last step I glue some cleardrops from Studio Katia on the card and I'm really happy about the card looks like.

With this card I'll take part at the

Lawn Fawnatics challenge 116 Let's Celebrate

Many thanks for stopping by and I wish you an amzing day.


2 Kommentare:

  1. oOOoOOooOoo! love the rainbow strips!!! LOVE the happy feel of this card! this is a beautiful birthday card! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela