Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022

♥ DT Magengo - First Clearstamp Release 2022 / I Woof You card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Did you know that you can buy cute Clearstamps at the Magengo Shop

Today I show you my first card from the Magengo Designs January 2022 release. 

Because I'm a dog lover and owner I decided to use first the I Woof You stamp set from the new release.

I start the card with creating a background, therefore I cut out a rectangle with a stitched rectangle die. On this background I inked the paper with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans. I blended the two colours until I like the result. Then I add some water splashes and pearl color splashes on the background and let it dry. Meanwhile I cut out a grass border and inked it with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I also add some water and pearl color splashes on the grass border. After all is dry I glue the grass on the blue background and then on my white card base. 

I use the following Copic Marker for coloring for these cute dogs:

E35, E34, E33, E31

E44, E43, E42

R22, R21,R20

After my coloring is done I fussy cut out the images with my scissors. I glue some images with liquid glue on my card and for more dimension some images with Foam Tape. For the sentiment I use a VersaMark embossing pad and white embossing powder for heat embossing. For the last step I glue some clouds, flowers and butterflys on my card and I'm really happy how it looks like. 

I hope you like this new stamp set and my card like I do.

I Woof You Stamp Set

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela